Out with 2012 and in with 2013. I. for one, am ready for the New Year. I survived a major birthday, some inconvenient medial issues and the world survived the end of the Mayan calendar.
Reflect on Your Accomplishments
I often dwell more on what is still on my to-do list but sometimes it is good just to reflect on progress made over the previous year. Here are the some important accomplishments and milestones for the Leading Women Project and its founders:
- Birth of my first granddaughter ,Lily, on October 7
- First sky dive
- Two weeks in Paris with friends and family
- Elected Vice-Chair of the Board of the Women’s Campaign Fund
- Published blog by the Women’s Media Center
- Article published in Philadelphia Social Innovations Journal
- Traveled to four continents
- Spoke on women and leadership at variety of venues
- Published first OpEd, Can Women Have it All?
- Elected Treasurer, Health Promotion Council
- Named Chief Technology Officer, Drug Dynamics Institute
- Enjoyed fun times with family and friends
The Leading Women Project
- Another year of blogs on our site
- Book Proposal written [Acceptance in 2013?]
- Joint presentation on Creating a Life of Meaning, to Philadelphia group
- Preliminary work on a new website to be launched in 2013
We are enormously proud of our 2012 accomplishments and it helps to start the New Year on a great footing. Take stock for yourself. You will hold your head up a little higher and it will be easier to be motivated for 2013.